Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I wish life was as peaceful as it is intricate, like this tree.
This picture was taken outside of the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. It is absolutely beautiful there, and I would go back in a heartbeat. This tree sits peacefully on a porch looking out towards the gardens of the estate. While peaceful, it is intricate in the ways the vines wrap around the trunk in all different directions. Our lives tend to lead us towards many different paths causing us to get lost in ciaos and stress. I've recently been able to take a step back and get some perspective on my own life. No, it is most definitely not peaceful. It is very intricate, but I have come to a point where I am very happy with who I am. It is good to do things that make you happy, like taking this picture was for me. I had forgotten the amount of joy I feel when I capture something so breathtaking, even if it is only in my eyes. I don't know if anyone actually reads these posts, but if you are, do something today that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment