Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I wish I would have kept up with this blog.
It has been a very long time since I have visited this blog. I don't really know what made me decide to visit it today, but I'm glad I did. I think the last time I posted, I was a sophomore in high school. I am now a freshman in college, and I am loving it. A lot has happened in the past two years, and I know not many people, if any, actually look at my blog. I am probably writing to no one, but I'm doing this more for me than others. This picture was taken a few weeks ago in Lafayette, Louisiana. My friend Katherine and I decided to go exploring around the Lafayette area, and I decided to bring my camera out. I fall more and more in love with this city every day. Loving it here and hope to continue posting when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment