Monday, October 28, 2013

I wish I could be myself and not care what anyone else thought of me.
This picture was taken this past summer while I was vacationing with my family at the beach. These flowers are actually the size of a dime. As I am writing this, it is 11:30 P.M., and for some reason, I am feeling inspired. I recently watched a movie called "Flipped" where this girl named Juli Baker, who is in 6th grade, is very passionate about this tree. She would climb this tree every morning and every night and sit up there for hours just to watch the sun rise and set. It was a beautiful view that she just loved to look at. She told her father that she could see the world from up there. The way she described how she felt about the view from that tree and how she felt about the tree relates to why I love to take pictures of nature. I have a beautiful view right next to where I live. On the weekends or any day I can, I ride my four wheeler or I walk up the levee and I just look out. It's truly gorgeous. Sometimes I like to go ride for hours just to see the view and look out over the river. When I take pictures of nature, it is because nature is truly beautiful. It is amazing to look at, and I could look at it all day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment